I have the cutest Saint Patrick’s Day printable tags to share with you all today. Perfect for classroom gifts, or just to make for your favorite little ones, these tags feature the phrase “you’re the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.”
Here’s what you need to make these St. Patrick’s Day favors:
- Clear Plastic Tubes (I found mine at the craft store, but these seem similar-and less pricey)
- Gold Wrapped Candies
- Printable Tags (see below)
- Rainbow Gummy Candy
Clean and dry your containers. Add your candies to your container (I put the gold candies at the bottom and the rainbow gummy candy over top to look like a rainbow).
Cut out your tags, punch a hole at the top, and use twine to tie them onto your favors.
Our printables are so easy to download and print out. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the file you’d like to download, and save to your computer.
- Send to your favorite photo printer to have printed on either matte cardstock or photo glossy paper (at-home printing is, of course, an option, but I find professional printers usually print colors and images more vividly and clearly).
- This file prints best at 4×6 (they’ll be 4 tags per sheet).
- Cut out, punch a hole at the top, and attach with twine to your valentine!
Thanks for reading all about our free printable saint patrick’s day tags!
Holiday Printables is on Pinterest! Follow along for lots more printable inspiration for every occasion.